- Through Virtual Organizing a Professional Organizer & Productivity Consultant can provide ideas and systems to help increase productivity and reduce stress.
- Get the benefits of having access to a Professional Organizer & Productivity Consultant no matter where you live.
- If managing your daily life - with family, kids and other obligations is causing you stress and you're feeling overwhelmed - I can provide solutions to make your life run smoother. Let me be your Accountability Partner. I can help you set goals and make sure that you achieve them.
- Great for Time & Paper Management, Estate & Life Management issues.
- Book sessions in 60 minute blocks instead of the minimum two (2) hours for on-site organizing.
- Virtual sessions are great for people that want the guidance of a Professional Organizer & Productivity Consultant but want to do the actual hands on organizing themselves (due to finances, time limitations or distance).
- After a virtual session you can do the hands on organizing when you want to. At 10 a.m. or 8 p.m. or midnight. Whatever time works best for your schedule.
How does it work?
- You call for an initial free consultation to see if Virtual Organizing can work for you.
- Once we decide that you are a good candidate for virtual organizing you pay for your time and set up an appointment for the call.
- You can send in digital photos of your problem areas.
- You can email any problems or concerns prior to the virtual organizing call.
- During the virtual session we go over a game plan and discuss all of your problems and issues and come up with solutions.
- We offer advice on how to implement the solutions. We offer encouragement and accountability and teach you organizing skills.
- You do the actual hands on organizing.
- You can then send after photos in and we can discuss how the plan is working for you and tweak it if necessary.
Call Today and start on your way to being more organized !