Being “Organized” takes on many meanings. By documenting information that you use over and over again it makes your life easier. I have created numerous forms and spreadsheets that will help keep you organized and keep important information together at your fingertips. Each grouping comes with an instruction sheet.
FOR YOUR HOME
- House Expense List - an Excel spreadsheet to track monthly / yearly expenses
- Donation List - tracks donations for the year
- Grocery List - Alphabetic Food & Household Items to make grocery shopping easier - 2 pages
- Automobile Service Record - lists basic services for your car
FOR YOUR KIDS & YOU
- Babysitter Information Sheet - important information needed in case of emergency
- Children’s Chore List - basic list of chores for kids – track your kids progress weekly
- Vacation List – What to Pack – never forget an item again - (Beach & Snow)
- Medical Information – List of Providers (basic form to list your doctors)
- Medical Information – List of Doctors / Providers (different format – more space)
- Medication List – keeps track of all medications
- Medication / Allergies / Health Problems – keeps tracks of important info
FOR COLLEGE KIDS
- What to Pack & Buy for living at College – (6 pages) – Use this list year after year so that your child doesn’t forget anything.
* Clothes Personal Care Dorm
* School Supplies Medications Miscellaneous Items
FOR YOUR HOME INVENTORY
- Home Inventory List – (24 pages) – broken down by rooms. Enough pages for a 6 bedroom / 4 bathroom home. Tracks everything in your home so that you have an accurate list of everything that you own in case of a disaster. Don’t be caught by surprise when your homeowners insurance doesn’t cover something.
*** Products will be sent within 24 hours of purchase.